[Groop] WONDERCON: THE SERGIO & MARK SHOW

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 09:12:06 PST 2007

also, join in on the Dark Horse Boards!   All Groopers  welcome!   Post as
much as you want there too!     Let Dark Horse know you want to see Groo stuff
for the 25th  anniversary.

There are a bunch of Groo/Sergio threads running on the boards and this is  a
great spot for the editors see what the fans want and  demand.   A lot of
Groo comic fans frequent the threads  too searching for any new news on Groo out
there.

There's also a Fan Art thread where you can post artwork for all to  see and
there's some great art posted by groop members in there.

_http://www.darkhorse.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=10588_ (http://www.dar
khorse.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=10588)

Join the boards fans!   Spread the Groo  love!     (Also, vote in the "Groo
poll".....more votes  still needed!!)

In a message dated 3/6/2007 10:20:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,