[Groop] WONDERCON: THE SERGIO & MARK SHOW

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 15:49:57 PST 2007

--- Chad Riden <chad at chadriden.com> wrote:

> It sucks that *any* hate mail is floating around.. but when I read
> this I couldn't stop thinking about how awesome it would be if it was
> *Larry* sending Eric hate mail. I'm 1000% positive that's not the
> case, which makes it even funnier to me. Carry on.

CURSES, foiled again!!!

*Twirls ends of moustache, but realizes it's too short to twirl
properly*

When I was dating a girl in college, I received some really nasty,
threatening hate mail from her former boyfriend that was really nuts!
Years later, when I broke up with her (we were together 3 years)  I
found out that she wrote all of the hate mail herself, and that there
was no former boyfriend!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/