[Groop] Double Good News Today!

Myron K. Crandall myroncrandall at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 13:49:08 PDT 2007

First off I want to give thanks to Gary Grossmann!!!!  I got the Groo art
today in the mail!  Thanks!!!

Second, I am SO excited to hear more Groo is coming out!  I don't use my
local comic book store anymore (change of ownership, not helpful) so am
looking for a place to order all future Groo paraphernalia in the future.
Any suggestions?  Somewhere that ships and is well packaged?

Now I can hardly wait for August!

I am looking towards heading to San Diego's Comic Con!  I hope to see you
all out there!  Can you say PARTY?  Most likely my wife and 7 kids will be
there with me.

Myron