[Groop] Groop Groo comics on dvd

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 15:34:52 PDT 2007

--- Mark Evanier <me at evanier.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:05:53 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:
>
> >Hey Mark, has anyone ever serously spoken with Sergio about doing
> >officially licensed, high quality scanned volumes of a Groo Archive?
>
> ME: Yes.  Sergio says absolutely not.

I would imagine it's because he would then not be able to control how
the images are then used, PLUS it might devalue the (still mythical,
but ever more likely) Trade Reprints.

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/