[Groop] Groo Sightings in the UK?

Alexander Durnan alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
Sat May 5 18:52:39 PDT 2007

Your logic is impeccable.  Perhaps we should reserve the name soccer for the
venerable sport of wife-beating.  However, I believe the name golf is
already taken.  I believe it is also already an acronym for "Gentleman Only,
Ladies Forbidden".  You'll have to come up with another name for American
and Canadian football, I'm afraid.  Now that I have painted myself as a
complete sexist, I think I'll sign off before things start flying at me.
Alex