[Groop] Shawn's Cool Idea

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Wed May 9 16:27:33 PDT 2007

heck yea!!!!     count me in for some silver  anniversary style cards!
great idea!

In a message dated 5/9/2007 7:23:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
grossfamm at comcast.net writes:

Hey Folks!

Shawn just had a really cool sounding idea.   What would everyone think if
the Groop membership cards were in Silver  Anniversary of Groo Silver, instead
of Groo Tunic Orange?

I'd have to check, but I might be able to get all  the cards made on silver,
or at least the silver/gray that passes for silver  on credit cards.  I think
the main thing is they have to be on one color  card.  (Last time they did me
a favor and made a few gold cards for the  Groo Crew and Josh.)

In a way, it makes sense, for obvious reasons,  and in a way it doesn't
because it's not the silver anniversary of the  Groop.  However, Groo is what we
are all about.

Anywho, what do you think?  And  would folks who didn't order the card this
time around want to order one if it  were Silver Anniversary Silver?

Groop  mailing  list
Groop at groo.com