[Groop] motor city con t-shirt

wayne smith wayne-smith at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 10 11:45:04 PDT 2007

Gary,
  If at all possible I am in for 2 shirts... and the news just keeps getting better.  I wonder if on the Chineese calendar this is the year of Groo?
  I also prefer the GROO 25TH YEAR on the silver cards if that is the consensus.  Again I defer to the groop, but I like the 25 year thing.  As for the member since line,  I already e-mailed you my choices, so if it changes just let me know and I'll adjust.

p.s.-I'm at work, so no happy dance about the shirts until I get home.

    Wayne S