[Groop] Motor City Shirts and cards

wayne smith wayne-smith at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 10 14:07:21 PDT 2007

   I'm with ya Shawn!  Groop T-shirts for all.  We must be channeling GROO or something, because I was thinking along the same lines at work earlier.  I was talking to my wife about the Detroit T-shirts and she said "If you can't get enough for the whole Groop, why not see if you can make your own?" (She totally gets the whole GROO thing!)  My only thought would be to make the Groop t-shirt say something about the 25th anniversary if no one else is gonna do it!  If we're gonna ask ME, why not ask for the cover art to do a shirt?  How cool would that be?
(happy dance)
(happy dance)

Wayne S.