[Groop] We're Going to GrooFest!

janet at harriett.us janet at harriett.us
Fri May 11 17:04:23 PDT 2007

We're going to GrooFest!  We're going to GrooFest!  We're going to GrooFest!

I know, it's a little late to be deciding something like that, but better late than never.  Comic-Con was going to be too close to the dates of Elie's sales convention we were going to go to in Florida, but the company cheesed him off, so we decided not to go.  We've booked a room at the Holiday Inn National City, and Elie is in the process of booking our flight as we speak.

We're going to GrooFest!  We're going to GrooFest!  We're going to GrooFest!  We're going to GrooFest!

See you all there!

Janet