[Groop] More card thoughts

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Fri May 11 23:30:37 PDT 2007

Oh, and I think after the silver one for 2007 we should get a  mulch
colored card for 2008, a cheese dip colored card for 2009, a  Rufferto
colored/spotted card for 2010, and a card with a giant mustache on  it
for the 2010 30th Aniversary!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master  Mendicant (!!!?)

Heck yea!!!    Rufferto/Cheese Dip colored cards sound  awesome for next
year.   How about if we make them scratch and sniff  too???   this company
customizes scratch and sniff scents on  cards:

_http://www.arthurblank.com/scratchcard.asp_
(http://www.arthurblank.com/scratchcard.asp)

they have 120 scents to choose from and they say they can "custom  design
scents."   maybe they can custom design a "cheesy aroma" scent  for Cheese Dip
colored Groop cards......or maybe a "wet dog  scent" for a Rufferto colored
card.....