[Groop] ebay and the group

Shawn Moore uslgrad at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 12:58:21 PDT 2007

I don't have a problem with a message or two about an ebay auction, as long
as the message has something in it about the group or groo.   Sure, I do
ebay, probably everyone on here has or does ebay once in a while.  I'm not
going to tell you about the hundreds of items I have listed daily on ebay.
I don't want any of yall to groo my listings.  I'm searching for wertham was
right currently on ebay for a great deal.  I'm still on the first one and at
the rate i'm going, it'll be a few years before I get to the 2nd one and
then wertham, hence the great deal.  I got fanboy off ebay 6 months ago and
I think I've had time to read page one three times, but the munchkins take
my time away.  I'll get around to it eventually.  I wouldn't have heard
about fanboy if it weren't for this group.  Ok, i'm rambling.