[Groop] ebay and the group

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 15:38:25 PDT 2007

My two Kopins, I agree that we shouldn't spam the board with our own
personal sales, however the previous email indicated Jason's reason for
doing this was to raise money to go see Sergio at the con, so that to
me is a worthy reason to post it to us. Still Jason, you CAN be a bit
enthusiastic with your sales pitches, heeee heeeeeeee! (Hey, I'm the
proud owner of a Jason Nutall Sergio block print!)

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/