[Groop] Hat Idea for the groop

wayne smith wayne-smith at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 21 13:18:31 PDT 2007

Shawn,
I'm not at all interested in making any money on a GROO hat or anything else.
I  don't want any kind of marketing rights or groop trademark logo.  I am glad
Mark and Sergio retain complete control over all things GROO.  I wouldn't have
it any other way.  That's why I thought if we just made a hat with words and
no images, we might have a chance.  I didn't know GROO hats existed until
recently, and I've never seen a picture of one.  I just noticed everyone
seemed to be keen on the 25th ann. or the YEAR OF GROO and thought
how great it would be to have a GROO hat to wear with my GROO t-shirt.
I would definitely be willing to allow Gary or someone else with more time
here to actually handle any details and pre-orders/money handling if such
a thing could happen.  I was just wondering aloud if Sergio or Mark would
allow such a thing.  I hope I didn't overstep any lines, I just love GROO,
and judging from the response here, so does everyone else.

  Wayne S