[Groop] Hats, Jackets, Sketches, Burgers

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Wed May 23 09:53:19 PDT 2007

It's not a light jacket, but your point is well taken.  Since this is
The Year of Groo, I think I will have to bring it to the Con.  Sometimes
it gets pretty cool in the convention hall.  You can tell cuz the booth
babes get goose bumps.  (Try saying that three times real fast!)   -Gary
G.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: bodhikt at aol.com [mailto:bodhikt at aol.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:43 AM
	To: Grossmann, Gary (DOR); groop at groo.com
	Subject: Re: [Groop] Hats, Jackets, Sketches, Burgers

		I have one of the jackets.  The green one with brown
sleeves and the green dragon. I wear it a couple times a year, but it's
too warm to wear to San Diego in July.

	No it's not!! If the Klingons can run around in full
uniform/facial protheses, you certainly could manage to wear a light
jacket over your tank top and running shorts.... Besides, San Diego is a
desert climate-- it gets cold at night....

	Kaytee

	PS: Pogo is done!! and going to the SD County Fair today. He
will be on display at the CCI Art Show, too.... I won't be getting
another scan done before July 5 at the earliest, so you all will just
have to wait a few weeks to see his little possum self.

	AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about
what's free from AOL at AOL.com
<http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000437> .