[Groop] Groo Crew religious views

Rick Loomis rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Thu Nov 8 06:06:01 PST 2007

ROFL!
Steve, that's the best one I've read all week. Maybe even all year.
Thanks for the smile!

Personally, I don't want to know what my favorite  comic writers and
artists' views on religion are. I have strong views on the subject
myself, and there's obviously a good chance they don't agree with me.
And if I knew what theirs was, it might reduce my enjoyment of their
fine comic!

Rick
Not a Pirate

At 06:49 AM 11/8/07, you wrote