[Groop] GROO NEWS from me

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Fri Nov 9 10:06:36 PST 2007

And Remember!  Sergio will be arranging with the Con organizer and me
(or I'll be arranging with the con organizer under the auspices of
Sergio,) to get a big stack of the programs sent to me to send to
everyone who wants one.

-Gary G.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf
Of Mark Evanier
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 9:15 AM
To: Groop at groo.com
Subject: [Groop] GROO NEWS from me

A week from Saturday, on November 17, Sergio and I are doing a Groo
Panel at the Big Apple National comic convention (or whatever they're
calling it) in New York.  The panel is at noon.

And then two weeks from Saturday, on November 24, Sergio and I are doing
a Groo Panel at the Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus, Ohio.  This panel is also
at noon.

Here's a look at the convention program book cover which was done by
Guess Who...

http://www.popculturefest.com/moc/moccover2007.jpg