[Groop] Con Change

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 17:09:44 PST 2007

Well, it's confirmed, the panel has changed to Sunday at 4pm. I HAVE to
work Sunday, although there's a slim chance i might switch Satuday for
Sunday. However,  just today I stressed to my boss that I MUST be able
to count on either having Saturdays off regularly or Sundays, and now
I've got ask him to work Sunday for me and switch!!! AAAAARGHHHH!!!
Boy, will he make me pay for THIS one!

I sent an email to the Con folks asking if they can switch my Saturday
ticket for a Sunday, but I'm pretty sure the answer is going to be no.
This bites.

Well, hopefully I'll be there, it's just not looking too good at the moment.

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;