[Groop] New Groo!

elisiaone at iwon.com elisiaone at iwon.com
Thu Nov 15 09:49:49 PST 2007

In the second pane of the new Groo it looks like there are two reptiles fornicating on the Minstrel's headstock.  National Geographic meets Groo?  Also, I did not realize that the cow's burp has butane in it.  I thought it was only their farts.

I got the 100th Spider-man 100 Covers book, which has over 100 covers in it.  I was surprised to see Sergio doing a cover and not Todd McFarlane.  They must have had a falling out that I'm not aware of, but Sergio pick's up the slack!  If you're looking for one, they're sold out, but look on eBay maybe.

By popular demand here is the Rufferto emoticon:

four spaces    AA
three spaces   /@@\
no spacescCCC__/
three spaces   ====

Eli Stamp the Wanderer
The only thing to fear, is Groo himself!