[Groop] Yesterday's email weirdness

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 20:29:44 PST 2007

By the way, to those of you wondering what happened with my 1 to 3 messages sent yesterday, here's what I did!

  I'm dogsitting/housesitting for my buddies Bob & Danielle and their wonderful beagle JESSIE (good girl!!!), therefore I'm using their computer. Normally on Yahoo Mail I just type in GR and it automatically fills in GROOP at GROO.COM. On their computer, though it defaulted to my yahoo mailbox address book, so anyone in my address book listed as being in the groop got the message, but so did people no longer in the groop and a whole lotta email bouncebacks!

  I sent it a second time to GROO at GROOP.COM, forgetting the P in the first GROOP, and wasn't sure if it would go out properly, so i sent the message a third time to the correct address.

  *sigh*

  Does that count as a grooism?

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;