[Groop] Golden Apple Card

Dana Gabbard dgabbard at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:53:49 PST 2007

Seems to me you could have Rufferton glowering or alarmed, thinking he has been replaced by Groo's new best friend...> Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:35:26 -0800> From: GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV> To: elisiaone at iwon.com; groop at groo.com> Subject: Re: [Groop] Golden Apple Card> > Hi Folks!> > Eli wrote: > > >> I was just thinking about Sergio doing a sketch for me of me, maybe> >> next to Groo with his arm around me and Rufferto peeing on my leg. > > I have seen people ask Sergio for a sketch like that and he will not do> it, in this case, I believe for two separate reasons: > > 1. He generally doesn't do caricatures of people, I think mostly> because he can't do them at typical Sergio (i.e lightning) speed. So> caracitures that he's practiced, like Mark, Stan, Tom, Al Jaffee, he'll> do, but not folks off the street like us. > > 2. He just doesn't want to do a Rufferto peeing sketch. > > So you'll have to come up with a different "Dream Sketch." How about> this: Have him do a sketch of Groo next to a semi-generic character> getting his butt chomped on by Rufferto. The semi-generic character> would be yelling in pain so he wouldn't have distinctive facial features> and he could be wearing a t-shirt that says "Eli" on it. > > Just a thought. -Gary G. > > > > _______________________________________________> Groop mailing list> Groop at groo.com> http://mailman.newdream.net/mailman/listinfo.cgi/groop