[Groop] Brave Groo World Panel!

Elie A. Harriett elie at harriett.us
Sat Nov 24 17:53:04 PST 2007

Wow, man.  I was there too but I didn't think to take notes (I wonder
if that's why I have 2 Masters degrees and do a job that doesn't even
require a high school diploma?!).

In all seriousness, it was a lot of fun.  As always, one of Janet's
and my highlights is seeing Sergio and Mark.  If you are ever able to
hang around Sergio's booth, he's a blast to talk with.

I think I really like the new Mid-Ohio con.  Janet and I attended 3
other ones in the old place at the Hilton.  This one has WAAAY more
space.  In fact this is the first con I've ever been to where I could
get in and do everything and see everyone I wanted to in the first
day.  I didn't have to keep my elbows tucked against me like I do in
other places, and there were practically no lines to get into the
vendors.  Don't get me wrong, there were certainly a lot of
attendees, but there was also a lot of room there.  It was a very
positive experience for us, considering the fiasco we had in San
Diego a few months ago.

Elie