[Groop] One more thing... Moderatto

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 13:25:12 PDT 2007

My CD is not an import.  It has no special designation on it.  It was purchased in Mexico.  Maybe only CD's sold domestically have the poster.

Once again, My Vast International Network of Groo Agents (i.e. a wonderful Groopie friend!)  has come through.  All Hail Juan Carlos!  Thank You Thank You Thank You.

-Gary G.