[Groop] Thinking about the 2nd story in the "25th Anniversary Special"

Martin Kranwetvogel mkranwet at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 05:46:31 PDT 2007

Hi Groop,

- for all who haven't received their copy of THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
yet - this E-mail contains a spoiler!

####

My question: The second story "GROO FOR SALE" has been published long ago
- back in 1999 in the "Dark Horse Presents Annual 1999: DHP Jr." - as we
all know of course. Now I'm wondering - why has it been re-published in
this special? To make the special issue reach a bigger size? Or because
the DHJ Jr. hasn't sold well and the story should become more popular? I'm
looking forward to your thouhts about this!

Greetings,
Martin.

      Wissenswertes zum Thema PC, Zubehör oder Programme. BE A BETTER INTERNET-GURU!  www.yahoo.de/clever