[Groop] Dark Horse Extra

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Thu Oct 18 13:13:38 PDT 2007

Steve Hubbell can do that.  He scans everything!  You should see all of
the scans he's posted on the Groo Forum.  (I gotta get a scanner!)

Dark Horse Extra #42 came out in December, 2001.  Most comic book shops
were sent a batch of them each month (or however frequently they came
out) and they were either given away or sold for 25 cents.  So, not
unlike those old Groo promo posters, there may be some comic book shops
that have a stash in their proverbial back rooms.

________________________________

From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf
Of J Brooks
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:03 PM
To: groop mailing list
Subject: [Groop] Dark Horse Extra

I am missing the Dark Horse Extra 42, as well.   Does anyone have any
extra copies?  Or know where a copy can be found?  Or have a scan of it
so I could at least see what it looks like?

Thanks

Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!
<http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122>