[Groop] Absence

eephillip eephillip at verizon.net
Sat Sep 1 04:53:53 PDT 2007

Howdy GROOP,
  I'm back after being lost for a few months following my transfer to a new ISP and new computer.  For some reason none of my attempts to change my address with the GROOP or to reregister worked.  I thought I was "exiled".
  But I was experiencing GROO withdrawal symptoms, and FreeCell was getting boring so I GROOgled and went back to the web page and tried to register, and it worked.

  The first message I get is about "GROOP Freebies".  I see Gary is sharing again.  Is it too late to take advantage of the opportunity?  Can I send a postage to someone?  My home address is still the same.
Gene P
G.F., VA

PS  I found a GROO cloisonné pin (1989) at a flea market last month.  That helped my pain a bit.