[Groop] Hats in Baltimore

Dougie McCoy dougiemccoy at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 1 18:31:33 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Grossmann
To: The Groop
Sent: 9/1/2007 7:05:44 PM
Subject: [Groop] Hats in Baltimore

Hi Folks!

I got ahold of Sergio and he will have 25th Anniversary Hats in Baltimore.

Soooo, if you are going (I know Tone is) and ordered a hat, it will be much easier for everyone for you to get it directly from Sergio.

If you will be in Baltimore and have paid me, just tell thast to Sergio and he will give you a hat.

If you will be in Baltimore and habe NOT paid me, Don't!   Pay Sergio directly and get your hat.

Either way, let me know.

Thanks -Gary G.

PS  I'm trying to figure out a way to mail the hats that will be cheap but still keep them safe.

WHAT!?! you mean your not going to bring our hats personly... :)

Dougiemmcoy