[Groop] Best running gag?

RALPH PLOWMAN plowman221 at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 2 13:44:24 PDT 2007

What Pirates?

"Kristian A. Bjørkelo" <hastur at start.no> wrote:  Ahoy there folks!

It's the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip here... still lurking about, and I'm
ashamed that I don't participate in the madness as much as I did a few
(or is that actually several?) years back.

Anyways, I'm working on an article for the 25th anniversary of Groo for
Norway's nerdiest magazine (Pegasus), and I'd like some input from my
fellow Groopies. I have tried to get a hold of Mark and Sergio for an
Interview, but so far I haven't heard anything, so I've decided to go
for a different approach and put together a small presentation of Groo
and his adventures.

Which is where you guys come in, I'd like to know what you consider the
five best running gags are? And why? I've got a few ideas for myself,
but I'd like to hear what the Groop thinks.

Let'er rip!

Best regards
Kristian
AKA The Knight Who Says Cheese Dip