[Groop] Absence

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Mon Sep 3 07:52:31 PDT 2007

Kaytee,
            I am not sure what you meant by:
Do you mean the "198" Groo pins? Or was that another manufacturing run?

            Graphitti Designs has five of the six Groo Cloisonné Pins.
As far as I know these are the same 5-of-6 Cloisonné pins produced in
1989. I have never heard of another run of the pins by Graphitti, so
unless I am mistaken these would be the same ones made back in 1989.
            With that in mind I did not mean “198” Groo pins. I would
not understand what “198” Groo pins might even refer to. Am I mistaken
about the 1989 pins? Was there another production run of the cloisonné
pins I am not aware of?
_TONE_