[Groop] Best running gag?

No Way no_way8888 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 22:54:25 PDT 2007

Oh, man...

Gonna have to second the sinking-everything gag.  That's a long time favourite of mine.

"And now Groo does what Groo does best!"

(after some horribly long and complex statement- at least, I think it's a running gag... I remember it from Image #11- "When Groo wishes to pass through a pass, he passes through that pass whether or not he has a pass to pass through that pass or not!")
"Say that again."
"I cannot."

"What Pirates?"

"What did s/he mean, slow of mind?" (my favourite is when Groo thinks that in "Life of Groo", some twenty years after the fact...)

Cheers,
David