[Groop] Groo Pic.

elisiaone at iwon.com elisiaone at iwon.com
Wed Sep 5 10:33:28 PDT 2007

Nobody's commented on my Groo pic. below.  Probably because it didn't come out right in the Groop mailing, so nobody knows what it's supposed to be.  3 spaces at top, then 2, 1, and, no spaces at bottom.  Check it out Groopies.  You too can create Groo!  You can change his mouth expression using X, V, U, ~, or -.  The eyes wide open with eyebrows raised is the only option I found suitable.  Hours of fun or atleast a couple minutes.

   ^^
  /@@\
 /CC \\
// O  \\