[Groop] My Statue Numbers 4 GrooTin and Cheese dip.

Jason M J Smith the_tsar at excite.com
Sun Sep 9 02:03:49 PDT 2007

 Hi people, nothing special, just my staute number as I hear someone cares about this to compile a list of owners. Since I wont be selling mine anytime soon I guess it is no waste of time giving whomever the numbers Groo in a tin    436Groo "cheese dip"  576 Also , does anyone have any info on Groo cover printing plates, what are these worth? What are they technically called? Hard to find through google. And do we know how many printing plate covers there are? Did they all get rescued or do only a handful survive? Any info on these plates would be appreciated. Tone the groopie was helpful here too. Cheers guysJason