[Groop] My Statue Numbers 4 GrooTin and Cheese dip.

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Mon Sep 10 11:30:44 PDT 2007

	I had not realized there were two different Groopie made mouse
pads. I am presuming both of them were made by Nate & Ruben back in
1999?
	Also, am I reading the limited edition list correct where it
says "(25)" after the "Images of Groo Card Sheet? Is that the one with
some sort of flip-up overlay? Obviously, according to the list, only
Gary has one so far. No wonder they are so hard to find. Well, Gary
might have one of those card sheets, but I believe he still does not
have a sketch card. ;)
	While hanging out by Sergio's table at this past weekend's
Baltimore Comic Con I was fortunate to see one of the Groo fans show
Sergio TWO sketch cards in plastic cases. He was nice enough to let me
see them up close as well, but I neglected to take a photo of them. I
mentioned the Groop to him, and he responded as if he knew of it, so if
he is on this list I am sure everyone else would love to see the sketch
card images as well.
	I did take other photos at the Baltimore Con and of the stuff I
brought back. I will give a photo report shortly, then perhaps a
detailed report later on. I am still catching up on things.
_TONE_