[Groop] Statue #'s

wayne smith wayne-smith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 15:23:41 PDT 2007

I have tin #87 and statue #436.
I hope to soon have the 25th anniversary issue.  Hopefully they weren't
shipped by boat!  I haven't seen any burning or exploding DHL or UPS vehicles
locally or even on the net.
    I also finally ordered the cbld print .  It's gonna be hard to top this
year in terms of GROO merchandise acquired.  Hats, t-shirts, magnets, new series,
anniversary issue, comic-con books and GROO button(thanks again Gary),
and last week I purchased the GROO seige poster at the local flea market
(along with a copy of the 1984 epic GROO poster)for $30.  It had pin holes in
the corners, but it is flat without any markings on the actual artwork.  I matted
and framed it, and it looks awesome!  Now I have 3 GROO posters and
the Magnor poster hanging on my wall!
I know I'm a little late with this, but my favorite running gags are:

Prince of Chichester
Cheese Dip
Come back so that I can slay you!
Taranto,did you not try to kill me?
Slow of Mind (in any form)
Groo does what Groo does best
Sinking boats
Mulch
Did I err?

Come to think of it, isn't Groo so awesome because of the same gags? Or
as Mark says the same lame jokes over and over in new #1 issues.

Whatever it is .......................I can hardly wait for more!!!!!!!

Wayne S