[Groop] Baltimore Comic Con report - #1....any midnight comic shop openings tonight??

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 14:05:36 PDT 2007

Nice coverage report Tone!  Thanks for sharing the  pix!    That's a very
cool tricked out bike picture too....very  Tim Burton-ish....kinda like the bike
in the classic movie, "Pee  Wee's Big Adventure!"

btw,   how come comic shops aren't having any special  midnight openings to
release the Groo Special tonight????   Other  shops did that for Harry
Potter!!!   And who actually reads  Harry Potter anyway????

The anticipation for tomorrow's latest Groo is  grueling!!!!

The new Groo book is way more important than any other release out  there!!!!

Less than 24 hours till  GROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

In a message dated 9/11/2007 3:06:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,