[Groop] Hi back from the Baltimore comic con.

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 19:40:51 PDT 2007

--- Tone <Tone at moon-shine.net> wrote:

> Neil,
> 	From the positioning of the Sergio photo you took and your
> description of the crack-pot sitting near you... I would have to
> admit
> that crack-pot was me. I was sitting in the front row at the left
> end. I
> do not think there was anyone else with all that stuff anyway.
> 	I believe Dominick might have actually been sitting to your
> right, if I am figuring your seating correctly.
>
> Everyone,
> 	Sorry I have not posted any links to the photos I took or given
> more details about the event. I find myself still catching up on
> reading
> e-mails, then when I finally catch up you guys and everyone else
> seems
> to write more! I promise I will get around to it. That is if my wife
> continues to tolerate my persistent computer usage anymore today. :)

Hey guys, anyone know who helped man Sergio's booth? Was it one of us?
Eric, perhaps? I had someone at another board ask if it was me, LOL!!!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/