[Groop] Baltimore Con catch Up

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 14:05:22 PDT 2007

Hi Folks!

OK, I'm playing a little catch up here.

Hey Dominck & Tone & Ted & Neil!  Thank you for your great Con reports!  I love reading them.  I shouldn't feel jealous since I go to San Diego every year, but I must confess that I am!

Eric is the guy I'm really jealous of.  He goes to San Diego every year, Wonder Con every year, and now he went all the way to Baltimore!  Ostensibly on "buisness" in Washington DC.

Yeah, right.

Eric, you may get the IRS to believe it was a business trip, but we know better!

And Ted!  No need to say you are sorry to me.  Groopies should always tell Sergio they are Groop Members because he loves meeting us and knows we are true blue Groo fans!  Look what it did for Tone!!  "Membership has its privedges..."

Ooops!  Time to go empty a bucket.  (I'll be glad when that plumber finally gets here...)

-Gary G.

PS  There appears to be a few e-mails to read.  I wonder what they are all about?