[Groop] The Coolest Groo Item Ever...

Alexander Durnan alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 01:29:23 PDT 2007

I've re-reading all my old Groos lately.  The blue thing is actually the
pocket part of a sling.  Groo used it in one of the Pacific issues to lob a
stone at a giant's head as I recall.  In the old letters columns (which I've
also been re-reading) the question of the blue thing seems to become a small
running joke.  The first explanation was a "Walkman"  (If you are too young
what that is, you are too young).  A later explanation was indeed an
unreturned video tape.  (If you are too young to know what that is -you are
really too young!).

This also brings to mind a letter I read just yesterday from Groo (Epic) 12
or 13.  A question was asked (paraphrasing from memory), "Will Groo ever
battle Conan?"  Mark's reply was "No, never"

So what so you say to that now, Mark?

Alex