[Groop] Groop list

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 07:21:33 PDT 2007

--- Andrew Krakowski <bumrecordingstudios at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew is from the Protectorate to the US called Canada :P

Heee heeeee, I like to annoy Canadian friends when we're talking about
vacations abroad by saying things like:

"Unfortunately I've never been out of the United States, except to
visit Canada, but that doesn't count."

BWAAAH-HAAAH-HAAAAAH-HAAAAAAAH!!!

Sometimes for comedic effect I do like to dumb things down, like when
talking about SOTB (Sports Other Than Baseball) I'll takr a coment mad
eabout an upcoming football or basket ball game and say "Oh, that's the
one where people run back an forth with the ball, right?" It frankly
applies to just about any team SOTB!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/