[Groop] Groop list

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 02:10:42 PDT 2007

Ryan wrote:
>Ya know, I keep reading about survey's and whatnot talking
>about how ignorant Americans are about the world and
>other places.  Or even where America is located on a map
>and whatnot, but I never run into those people...

I personally believe ... that U.S. Americans are unable to do
so ... because ...

Uh ... some people out there in our nation don't have maps ...

And ... uh ... I believe our education, like such as in South
Africa and ... uh ... the Iraq, everywhere, like, such as ...

And I believe that they should ...

Our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. ...
uh ...

Or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the
Asian countries ...

So we will be able to build up our future ... for our [children].