[Groop] News about Aragones!!

Arturo Rangel mentecato at izaram.net
Fri Sep 21 12:02:38 PDT 2007

I'll translate that tidbit:

They want more comics

In relation to the comic that Moderatto launched two years ago, and of
which there is only one issue, Xavi Moderatto spoke about the
possibility of continuing this project in the future. "That comic is
based on the ones that were done in th 70s, like the one for Kiss, most
of them were one issue specials, that was the tradition".

"Even though we couldn't continue it, on the new album we contacted
Sergio Aragonés (from Mad Magazine), and it's cool that he and other
artists could be involved in the next issue".

--
Arturo R.