[Groop] CONFIRMED!!! ARAGONES ON "MODERATTO" ALBUM!!!!

Chad Riden chad at chadriden.com
Fri Sep 21 14:15:22 PDT 2007

This brings up a question I've had in the back of my mind. I'd really
love to commission Sergio to draw a very specific thing for me. I'd
want to use that image on websites and put it on t-shirts and cd
covers and all kinds of stuff. Would he charge me the normal rate for
a custom drawing? or is it a different deal altogether when you're
talking about getting art for use in a commercial product you're
planning such as this band's album?

--
Thanks,

Chad Riden