[Groop] Help me in my GREAT IG Card SWAP / Expansion pack SWAP

Jason Smith Jason at hlmsolutions.com.au
Wed Sep 26 23:39:55 PDT 2007

Hi Groopies,

I HAVE A SPARE IG CARD - the Simon Bisley Card of Groo. I wish to swap
direct for any other IG card (except the MINSTRAL and SAM Keiths Groo
Card.)

On this theme, I have 4 spare sets of Expansion decks that I am willing
to swap One Expansion deck for an IG card (except the Minstral and
Keiths Groo Image again)

I am also desperate enough to BUY spare IG cards from fellow Groupies,
Please email me with your spare ones.

Hope to do some business with Y'all

Any questions email           the_tsar at excite.com   or the email at the
top of this post. Thats :   the(underscore)tsar(at)excite.com

CHeers

Jason Smith