[Groop] Scams

chris.emmett at hsbcib.com chris.emmett at hsbcib.com
Wed Apr 2 08:35:51 PDT 2008

:-)

Well, I *am* at work. I don't think I have that many clocks at home!

Womble

Two watches, two phones, an alarm clock and a computer?  Is that all you
have telling you the time?  Just from where I sit here in the living room,
I have a watch, cell phone, landline handset, laptop computer, the atomic
clock, the alien clock, the thermostat and the DVD recorder.  Mercifully,
the TiVo's clock is internal, and the TV is off, anyway.  If I went around
the corner to the kitchen, I would have the TARDIS clock, the microwave and
the coffeemaker.  Don't get me started on what is downstairs.

Thing is, I usually have no need to care what time it is.

Janet

> Crumbs, my watch and alarm clock and computer must all have been in on it
> too!
> And my other watch. And my phone. And my mobile. :-)
>
> Hmm, why do I have so many things telling me the time?
>
> Womble

HSBC Bank plc may be solicited in the course of its placement efforts for a
new issue, by investment clients of the firm for whom the Bank as a firm
already provides other services. It may equally decide to allocate to its
own proprietary book or with an associate of HSBC Group. This represents a
potential conflict of interest. HSBC Bank plc has internal arrangements
designed to ensure that the firm would give unbiased and full advice to the
corporate finance client about the valuation and pricing of the offering as
well as internal systems, controls and procedures to identify and manage
conflicts of interest.

HSBC Bank plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom
Registered in England - Number 14259
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This transmission has been issued by a member of the HSBC Group
"HSBC" for the information of the addressee only and should not be
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person. Each page
attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any disclaimer
which forms part of it. Unless otherwise stated, this transmission
is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an offer to sell or
purchase any investment. Its contents are based on information
obtained from sources believed to be reliable but HSBC makes no
representation and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its
completeness or accuracy.