[Groop] Groo TPB on eBay

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 12:09:13 PDT 2008

There's also the "Groo Festival" on ebay that's currently  at $47 dollars
with 3 days to go.  (and I thought Groo Garden was  scarce!)

When the Dark Horse folks do finally re-release the  next Groo (A through G)
Trades,  I  hope they include those once-planned Groo Statue  Bookends with
'em!

In a message dated 4/25/2008 2:49:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,