[Groop] HOE DAY is here!

Greg Craill grooless at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 21:02:59 PDT 2008

Saudi Arabia, and the "censors" aka the fun police will not let Sergio's
artwork in as there is usually some form of peasant woman in voluptuous
attire, the women's heads are not covered in scarves and all sorts of
nonsense like that.

Don't bother posting them here - they will not arrive .

That is why my email address is grooless at yahoo.com  :-)

Greg

  _____