[Groop] Groo Crew coming to my town - what to do?

groo promethea at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 21 22:45:23 PDT 2008

Just happened to find a mention that my town [KC] still has an occasional
Comic Con, and, who should be featured but our own dream team?

Question is, what do I do now?

I've been in the COMICON "not driving" carpool sooooo long, I'm not sure
what one actually does at these things ... Do I need to have my legs
surgically altered to pencil-thinness and hunt down a blue VCR tape and go
in costume?  Do I bring every item I own for signature or just hover
creepily around Sergio's booth?  Do I move all my kin to the highest ground
in the event the state sinks? Stock up on cheesedip? Is there a Groo fanboy
FAQ somewhere?    HELP!