[Groop] Combined Post

azamin zainol abidin azamin7 at streamyx.com
Mon Dec 15 18:54:43 PST 2008

What i think is that... in the one shot or 2 issues shot stories, the
story is more on the surface and makes the silliness to be more visible
than the moral/political side... but with the 4 issues story, .. it has
to be more deeper or  more detail so that it fits the 4 issues... thus,
making silliness and politically motives  to be balance or seems to be
more politically inclined...  well .. my guess is.. to produce a more
longer story for 4 issue is more stressing than the 1 story per
issue...  maybe a middle road can be a solution.. 2 issue story and
comes out with the 4 issue format... (2 stories of 2 issues each)