[Groop] I sunk a bus!

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 20:21:54 PST 2008

What was I thinking?

I wore my old Groo hat to work today, haven't done that before, but it
was cold so I decided to grab a hat, and, oh yeah, Groo today will be
good!

Within just a couple of minutes, my pal Billy the Bus Driver ("the Bus
Driver" is not his actual last name) turned to me, 1 of only 2
passengers on the bus at this point, and said. "I think I'm losing my
brakes. Yup, there's no air. I keep pumping the brakes, but they just
won't power up" (Or something mechanicky like that).

He had to take the bus out of service, and I had an hour fifteen minute
wait for the next bus! Needless to say I was late for work!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;