[Groop] Display Boxes (the Answer is...)

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Tue Feb 19 10:26:33 PST 2008

Here here!!   John T. is a great guy!  (As any fool can plainly see!)

-Gary G.

________________________________

From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf
Of George Karalias
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 6:47 AM
To: John T
Cc: Promethea; 'Arturo Rangel'; Yodazone at aol.com; groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] Display Boxes (the Answer is...)

Just as a quick note... I can vouch for John. He's a stand-up guy with a
true "how can I help you" attitude.
In the past, I've had to force him to take even shipping costs...

John T wrote:

	Of course, the Answer is 42. So Yodazone, I need address to send
you the boxes.

	Yodazone - 52 (10)

	Arturo - 29 (13)

	George - 75 (33)

	Chris - 88 (46)

	If I ever finish moving, I may find other stuff. (Including more
Star Trek, George)

	Just a note to Tone. In the deep past (and the recent past) of
the list I've been accused of trying to profiteer off the Groop list.
This is a 'push button point' with me.

	When I found the Games and Expansions Sets, every one on the
Groop had an opertunity to purchase them from me at cost!

	I am a Yard Saler, I enjoy it. When ever I find something my
friends like and is inexpencive, I buy it and offer it to them.

	Items I have purchased in the past, I will recoup reasonable
costs.

	Sometimes, I will request that the person make a small
contribution to a charity. (in this case, as with most Groo related
items, the CBLDF.)

	I know you didn't mean anything by "to buy the display boxes",
but I am not selling them.

	Now, I'm done venting. I will try to let it go.

	Sorry.

	John P. Torregrossa

	PO Box 28184

	Providence, RI 02908-0184