[Groop] Padding my post Or How I learned to love Wonder Con and stop worr...

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 08:33:44 PST 2008

In a message dated 1/4/2008 7:11:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
comics230 at cox.net writes:

Any suggestions for SF, that time of year? (No baseball L)

Bring a coat. Wear layers-- several of them.

Keep in mind the quote by Mark Twain: "The coldest winter I ever spent was
one summer in San Francisco".  I remember wearing tank tops in the morning in
Oakland, with temps in the 90s (F), and going over to SF in the
afternoon/evening needing to bundle up for chilly 50s....

Feb IS winter in SF.... Think cold, wet air (not rain-- fog).

Kaytee
Proudly marching to a different kettle of fish